I love NEON







Jumper: Ebay Leather skirt: gift (vintage) Metallic clutch:  (actually clarins make-up bag SHH) 
Band rings: H&M Boots: JC Lita's

Well 'ello there, yeh I know what you're thinking, uh an indoor picture, ugh. Well I apologise for the cropped, bad quality photographs its just the weather is too cold for this number!! Anyway as you may have guessed I am one huge neon lover! So I felt ,as the weather here in England is bloomin freezing, I needed to add a neon jumper to my collection. I found this jumper on ebay and it arrived today, it was delivered pretty quickly. When I first opened it I had to look away, I mean  love it but jeez it hurts my eyes. Maybe don't look directly at me when I'm wearing it.... Anyway I feel neon and silver and black go really well so I paired it with a black leather skirt and added some silver accessories. 

Also helloooooo to any new followers I really appreciate the interest in my blog :) 


Gem x

   

Comments

  1. love this, no way that's a makeup bag! x

    http://frockled.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I know right?! But shhh ;) x

      Delete
  2. Love the neon jumper!xx

    www.silver-electrons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thankyou :) - you have a great blog x

      Delete
  3. these pictures are so lovely! love the neon, makes the outfit pop

    hope you'll visit back!
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thankyou very much :) that's what I love about neon!
      Yes, your blog is fab! x

      Delete
  4. the jumper is incredible! i love neon yellow!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I read every comment and really appreciate the interest in my blog

Popular Posts