Monochrome... I don't care, I love it










Crop top: Topshop Leather skirt: Second hand Heels: Ebay Sunglasses: Primark Cap: Primark 
Clutch: Primark 

I don't know about you, but I just love the monochrome trend. Black and white are just such a yummy pairing! This stripey crop top is from Topshop and cost about £15. The other day I saw on instagram (follow me if ya fancy @gemmm_b) that Beyonce was seen in this top and the matching skirt. Fangirling.... I mean it's Queen B. haha, anyway I love this top its so easy to style with tingss' especially black or white bottoms!  I know I'm wearing my shoes I wore in the previous post but I loveeee them and can't get enough of them.
Keeping this post sweet and short expressing my love for monochrome!
Happy June lovelies.x

Gem x


Comments

  1. those heels are amazing!

    andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still loving the monochrome trend to! You look amazing here, love the cap with the outfit. Your style is awesome to! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love monochrome too. I love love love your skirt x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I read every comment and really appreciate the interest in my blog

Popular Posts