I'm back baby










Bralet: Missguided Pants: Ibiza Rings: H&M Bag: Primark Sandals: borrowed the mothers-shh) Sunglasses: Primark 

Well good day to all you lovely blog readers! I am back from my travels! And feeling slightly low if i'm honest, got serious holiday blues so have locked myself away in my cave (bedroom) for the past few days eating so much junk food. The only way to get over it really isn't it. Anyway back to this outfit... I am SO IN LOVE with this cute bralet from Missguided!!!! IT is so Rihanna do you not feel?? quite similar to the Alexander Wang bra top she wore that everyone went crazy for! I really wanted to pair a body chain with this top, but unfortunately I don't own one at this moment in time, one is on order though! Seriously going to look very Rihanna like, ahh i love her so much. Anyway you can find the bralet here. Some other Missguided items arrived with this top and will be showcasing in future posts :) I know the top is quite 'go-ey outy' ha, but I wanted to pair it with my baggy ibiza pants :') to casual it up. These trousers just make me feel happy looking at them. Hope you are all well and I shall be posting again soon.

Gem x


Comments

  1. this outfit is gorgeous, reminds me of Julia Stiles in 10 Things I Hate About You xo

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bralet is gorgeous. Can I please have your abs? Ha x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back! You look stunning!

    http://katjascloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute look. Love the black with the print.

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I read every comment and really appreciate the interest in my blog

Popular Posts