LFW






 Pink is big for A/W, especially pastel milkshake pink
Loving the tartan print for A/W 

Pencil skirt: Topshop crop top: Missguided Transparent bag: Primark Fluffy cardigan: Primark Platform boots: H&M Earrings: New look 

London fashion week was fabulous, as expected I got so much inspiration and a sneak peak into the biggest trends for the upcoming seasons. Of course I got serious outfit envy from almost everyone that walked passed me. So many beautiful dressed people roaming the courtyard, and all so different. There was a lot of bold, wacky outfits with print and colour clashes and also some very plain, yet incredibly chic outfits that all looked amazing. All very different but all very trendy. I saw a lot of fur and fluff which is definitely going to be big for A/W. Pastel milkshake colours, tartan and snakeskin being a few awesome trends I reckon we will see more of.
Hope everyone has a lovely week :) x


Gem x


Comments

  1. Love your skirt! I was so lucky I managed to pick this up in my local store after it selling out online. Hope you had a great time x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all the tartan and check prints around at the moment! Can't wait to buy it all :) Great outfit!

    Bumble Speaks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tartan is amazing, love it! You look so nice in that pencil skirt!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I read every comment and really appreciate the interest in my blog

Popular Posts