Birkenstocks












Top: Topshop Kimono: Zara Jeans: Maje Sandals: Birkenstock 'Arizona' Via Sole trader Sunglasses: River Island
Earring cuff: River Island 

Hellllllllooooooo ya'lll, I have succumbed and finally bought some Birkenstocks. I was contemplating the purchase for a while, I know they are growing ever more popular but I really love them and they are seriously comfy, like walking on fluffy clouds of candy floss and rainbows ((: I really love them with a basics look, like skinny black jeans and a plain boyfriend tee, Yes sir that's what i'm tawlkin'' about! Love them! Moving on, I found this cute kimono in Zara and it was reasonably priced at around £30. I love the colours and floral pattern, perfect for summer as its light so you can cover without getting too hot. It's also pretty easy to pair with outfits cause of the colour. The sunglasses are from River Island, someone needs to help me, I'm outta control with sunglasses I buy them like they're penny sweets.  HELp. Me. But to be honest a girl can never have too many sunnies, am I right or am I right? I adore the mishapen cat eye style of these and the gold detail of the arms are rather funky too.
Happy June!!

Gem x



Comments

  1. this outfit is so lovely, looks so good with the birks. your figure is insane gal!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, your style is so spot on and I always love the photography! Have followed you on bloglovin'! x

    www.stylerehearsal.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I read every comment and really appreciate the interest in my blog

Popular Posts